Angela just called to tell me to look at your blog! How exciting!!!! I heard Lilly was changing bedrooms but didn't know when something else would happen! Congratulations. I love the pictures of the t shirts. Carol
Amber and Mark we love looking at those little photos...even though we can't really make out much it gets us so excited!!!! Lilly and Hayden are so cute in their shirts too...who was the clever one that got those? We're so happy for you and glad that you're able to bring so much excitement and fun times to everyone this way!
Congrats Amber! I'm expecting again, too. I'm due at the end of August (not excited about this summer in Texas...but oh well!) The shirts are adorable. I can't believe you've told your kids already, mine still don't really have a clue!
Excellent ! I was just asking Wags mom if you were pregnant yet. Haha Congratulations Amber and fam on another step toward the ten babies you wanted. :) God bless you. Becky S
You are good at keeping secrets and creative in sharing your news. We are excited for you and look forward to getting to know this little angel. Mom and Dad
Congrats Amber! I hope we don't go insane being outnumbered come October. :) Your kids are so cute! And your gummi bear looks like he/she will be a looker too!
congrats on your minivan too! I keep getting errors when I try to leave a comment on the van post... Anywho, aren't minivans wonderful?! I was against them too, but we absolutely love ours! ours is a black Honda odessey, so we can be ebony and ivory now!
9 comments:
Awe! How cool. Bet the kids are excited! Congrats!
Angela just called to tell me to look at your blog! How exciting!!!! I heard Lilly was changing bedrooms but didn't know when something else would happen! Congratulations. I love the pictures of the t shirts. Carol
Amber and Mark we love looking at those little photos...even though we can't really make out much it gets us so excited!!!! Lilly and Hayden are so cute in their shirts too...who was the clever one that got those? We're so happy for you and glad that you're able to bring so much excitement and fun times to everyone this way!
Congrats Amber! I'm expecting again, too. I'm due at the end of August (not excited about this summer in Texas...but oh well!) The shirts are adorable. I can't believe you've told your kids already, mine still don't really have a clue!
whoo hoo!! congratulations...you guys make such cute babies, it's about time for another!! ;)
Excellent ! I was just asking Wags mom if you were pregnant yet. Haha Congratulations Amber and fam on another step toward the ten babies you wanted. :) God bless you.
Becky S
You are good at keeping secrets and creative in sharing your news. We are excited for you and look forward to getting to know this little angel.
Mom and Dad
Congrats Amber! I hope we don't go insane being outnumbered come October. :) Your kids are so cute! And your gummi bear looks like he/she will be a looker too!
congrats on your minivan too! I keep getting errors when I try to leave a comment on the van post... Anywho, aren't minivans wonderful?! I was against them too, but we absolutely love ours! ours is a black Honda odessey, so we can be ebony and ivory now!
Post a Comment