Monday, March 8, 2010

Good bye little Rav

HELLO Minivan!!!! Yes, that's right...we are now a minivan owning family! Mark has been looking online for a few months for a minivan (which in itself is funny since he vowed that he would never own a minivan when we got married!!) He kept telling me about different vans he was looking at and I would get excited and then we would end up not getting it.....so I told him not to tell me until he was ready to buy!!! I guess he took me seriously because while I was working on Saturday, he took the kids the the Toyota dealership and took this minivan for a test drive. I guess the kids liked it because he did all the negotiating with the salesman in the kids play area (I imagine them sitting in little chairs and table :)) SO, now it's official. I'm a minivan mom!! I'm really excited and love the new car smell! Lots of space and fun pushing a button to open the doors!! Lilly and Hayden think it's pretty neat too! I guess we are ready for #3!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Mark driving a minivan---hummmmmm.