Monday, May 24, 2010

Lilly's New Room

While we were gone on our trip (see post below) our friend's mom came and painted Lilly's new big girl room!! We love it!! The kids love going in and out looking at all the fun things. I'm excited to get Lilly into her big girl bed! She slept in a bed in Maui, so now we know she can!







Each butterfly/bug is different and has so much detail!

Our favorite caterpillar

The cute bunny that Lilly loves to kiss!


Here is the quilt top put together. Judy is going to quilt and put the back on and we just have to get some new furniture and queen bed and she'll be ready for her new room!



2 comments:

VR said...

Did you make the quilt top? It is beautiful! I love the pattern! And the room is absolutely wonderful!

ASH said...

I love it Amber! What a great big girl room. I can't believe she is old enough to sleep in a real bed. I can't wait for that day. :)