We didn't get too many pictures from our camera from the big day (9/24), so I thought I would just post pictures from what my mom posted on my family's blog:
Well, guess we've come to the end of a perfect day. "Little" Caleb James Wagenblast was born today at 1:11 PM, weighing in at a whopping 9 pounds 6 ounces and measuring 20 1/2 inches long. I think he resembles Papa a little, but maybe I'm somewhat biased. Whomever he resembles...he is beautiful!
Here are Mom and Dad, preparing for the day.

Take a look at the "booties" Mark had 'special' ordered. The regular ones the hospital usually provides would not fit a size 13!

What can I say... a picture of love.

Here he is red and fresh faced, ready to have his bath.

Big brother.

Smiles of joy and relief!

Papa and Momo with #10

Together at last. Lilly hardly ever shares her duck or her blanket, but wanted baby brother to have them.

"Is he my 'brudder'?"

"I love him, Momma."
1 comment:
Congratulations! He's absolutely gorgeous! Have fun and all the best for health and happiness!
Post a Comment