Here is how Lilly spends her days. I just think it's funny how she prefers to be up on the table to play with the nativity.


We got our tree the weekend after thanksgiving. Hayden couldn't wait for Thursday (thanksgiving) to be over so that we could bring up all the Christmas decorations. Friday morning he was asking when we would get the tree and was more than willing to start moving furniture by himself to make room for the tree!
Quick pose in front of the tree (still working on potty training...whoops, shirt is tucked into underwear...I think she is pantsless in most of these pictures. Sorry!!)
It takes hard concentration to put ornaments on the tree!

It takes hard concentration to put ornaments on the tree!
We still have our Rudolf nose from a few years ago. Hayden spent one afternoon cutting out "horns" to look like Rudolf (or Max from the Grinch)

Just a cute picture of how Caleb relaxes. I often find him with his upper lip right over Mark's shoulder. Must feel good on the gums!

Piper has found a new buddy to guard. I think he thinks they are his kids. He won't come downstairs in the morning until each person is up. If I'm up, he'll sit in between the kid's doors even if I'm downstairs. Then when Hayden wakes up, he lays right in front of Lilly's door. He's pretty good at keeping track of all of them!!

The other day, I worked on getting a picture taken for the Christmas card (you'll have to wait until you get it to see what we chose), but here are some of the multiple shots that I had to take. Can you see why I had to take so many??? Each picture has something in common:

Just a cute picture of how Caleb relaxes. I often find him with his upper lip right over Mark's shoulder. Must feel good on the gums!

Piper has found a new buddy to guard. I think he thinks they are his kids. He won't come downstairs in the morning until each person is up. If I'm up, he'll sit in between the kid's doors even if I'm downstairs. Then when Hayden wakes up, he lays right in front of Lilly's door. He's pretty good at keeping track of all of them!!

The other day, I worked on getting a picture taken for the Christmas card (you'll have to wait until you get it to see what we chose), but here are some of the multiple shots that I had to take. Can you see why I had to take so many??? Each picture has something in common:
Lilly, don't do your "cheese" face!

Lilly, Don't suck your thumb!

Lilly, your hand doesn't go in your pocket

Lilly, what's so funny?

Lilly!!!!

It's not too hard to get him to pose though!! :)

The White's (Jake) gave Caleb his Christmas present early. He has little matching gloves to go along with it. It's so cute on him and so far the only hat that he will wear and not cry!

Lilly, Don't suck your thumb!

Lilly, your hand doesn't go in your pocket

Lilly, what's so funny?

Lilly!!!!

It's not too hard to get him to pose though!! :)

The White's (Jake) gave Caleb his Christmas present early. He has little matching gloves to go along with it. It's so cute on him and so far the only hat that he will wear and not cry!




3 comments:
All these photos are adorable! I am glad to see you have a pantless girl on your hands too! Allie is potty training too and I can barely keep her pants on. Ugh! What a cutie little Caleb is!
Ah, where do I start? I totally hear you on the picture taking. Our middle kid was the tough one, too!
You're little people nativity is WAY cuter than ours, but don't you just love it. I crack up watching my boys play with it.
Caleb= delicious! How old is he now? My baby is almost 4 months, so I'm loving all the same cuteness, too!
Potty training and no pants…I hear ya.
Love the gingerbread house. I've yet to attempt this with my kids!
Yup, I think that's it for my ridiculously long comment. Merry Christmas!!!!
I love the Christmas card. We just got it today. Thanks, Amber!
Angie (from MPC)
Post a Comment