Monday, March 7, 2011

Random Pictures from February

I haven't taken very many pictures that last couple of months...not much going on, other than the same old stuff. Sorry Caleb....#3 isn't getting as many "photo shoots" as the other 2 did!!

Caleb is now 5 months old and a BIG boy! He loves to jump in his bouncer....I guess I left him in there a little too long!
One Friday we went to a pizza place with my sister and her kids. Here are Robin and Hayden posing as Jane and Tarzan.
Caleb loves everything his big bro does and Hayden loves that Caleb is always watching him. Hayden loves to kiss and cuddle with his little brother. Hayden keeps asking when Caleb gets to share a room with him so that they can have bunk beds. I think they will be quite the buds as Caleb grows!

No comments: