
Today, I got to go to Hayden's class for Mother's Day. We got to see the preschool sing songs and then we went back to Hayden's room where he had prepared a snack for me. We had butter and cheese sandwiches cut into butterfly shapes and little cups of M&M's and mints. He was so excited to show me how he had made his snack and that it was on a pink place mat rather than his usual Buzz Lightyear place mat. Each mom got a nice card made by their child with a story about their mom. If you remember the story Hayden wrote for Mark during his Dad's day, this one was similar. Hayden got to fill in the blanks. Here is what he thinks about his mom:
My mommy is the most beautiful person I know. the prettiest thing about her is her bow - a ribbon on the back of her hair. It's soft. My mommy is about 3 feet tall and weighs around 9 pounds. Her eyes are blue and her hair is brown. Her favorite food is Mommy sandwiches and her favorite color is pink. The thing I like to do most with my mommy is play buzz lightyear with her. It's big and it talks. There are a lot of reasons to love her, but most of all I love my mommy because I kiss her and hug her a lot. Love, Hayden
No comments:
Post a Comment