Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day at the Park

My sister-in-law and brother stayed last week so we went to the park with the kids on Friday and had a picnic. It was perfect weather (not too hot or cold) after a FULL week of rain! The kids had fun playing on the slides, and then we walked over to the lilac garden and had a picnic. This is what we saw on the way (I think it's a blue heron??) It was HUGE (if you can see the duck in the water, you can see how much BIGGER this was!) Very pretty!



The kids enjoyed their Subway sandwich, grapes, chips, and cookies....and even got some pop!



Aspen enjoyed lunch from her mommy!


And I think Caleb enjoyed his spaghetti baby food!



Here's the whole group



Best buds (usually)...they had fun playing hide and seek with each other after lunch



We walked quite a bit after lunch to see the other areas of the park. I think Caleb was tired out!!


No comments: