Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Caleb!!!

Today was Caleb's 1st birthday! 1 year has gone by quickly!! Here he is ready for his special day.



He had a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" birthday party. Some caterpillars came to our house today.
Here is his cake ready to be eaten!



The party started out with reading the "very hungry caterpillar"


Ready for some lunch!



Caterpillar food



Our hungry caterpillars



Caterpillar races



Caleb kept up with the big kids



Getting wrapped up into cocoons.


Breaking free to become a beautiful butterfly!


Wrapping up Hayden and Robin


After cocoons and finding hidden caterpillar, all the kids earned their butterfly wings.




Our 5 butterflies



Ready to open presents



I think Caleb loves his brother!!


Ready for cake! I think Caleb knew this was for him!


Ready to dig in!





This feels good!!







I think he had enough cake!



Loving Papa. Can you tell the family resemblance?



Lilly finished off the night with the lollipop from her goody bag. I think it's going to take a while to eat this!


No comments: