My mom and grandkids last Easter.

My mom and I about 4 years ago
This morning my mom went to be with the Lord. She was peaceful and my oldest sister and dad were together with her at the end. I know she is in a better place now, although my heart aches to know I won't hear her voice again or see her face again (in this lifetime). Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
This morning my mom went to be with the Lord. She was peaceful and my oldest sister and dad were together with her at the end. I know she is in a better place now, although my heart aches to know I won't hear her voice again or see her face again (in this lifetime). Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
1 comment:
Hi Amber,
Just read your post. I am so very sorry. I think that it is too late to call, and I am not sure if you want to talk for the time being(?). I am thinking of you and praying for you tonight and aching for you as you grieve and miss your mom. Love, Elisa
Post a Comment