Grace turned one month old last week and is 5 weeks old today!! I can't believe how fast time flies!! She has been a great baby (does have her fussy moments), but we love her very much! Some of her milestones:
Doesn't sleep all night in our bed anymore (I'm feeling more resting now!!) She has yet to sleep in her cradle (flat), but has found a liking to her car seat. She has slept from 8/9pm until 5am the past 3 nights!! Now I feel really rested!!
She is starting to smile at people
She is tracking toys
She loves her siblings and they love her (especially Caleb, who loves to rest his head sweatly on her)
We have her 1 month check up this week, but on our own scale, she is almost 11 pounds!!
She is balding! Last week, she lost most of her fuzzy hair on top of her head :(
She is a VERY cute baby!!

No comments:
Post a Comment