Grace is getting bigger and still loved by her siblings! :)
Hayden spent a lot of time outside on this fun swing that grandpa built.
The kids got out some old vests that grandma had made for Mark and Colleen when they were little. Caleb liked wearing the one with pink flowers and Lilly liked the smallest one!
Having fun picking all the fun flowers that were in bloom.
Mark and his dad spent the weekend organizing the garage and building shelves. Too bad I didn't get a before and after shot. They did a pretty good job organizing!!
We headed to the park to meet some friends....didn't even need coats!!
Fed the geese
At 1st the seagulls came, but in the distance you can see the geese making their way toward us.
They finally came, but ended up being shooed since they were pretty aggressive!! I think I preferred the seagulls!!
It was a fun weekend!!












No comments:
Post a Comment