Thursday, September 20, 2012

Literal Hayden

I thought this was a funny story about how Hayden's mind thinks:  Last week, Hayden came home telling me that the bus driver on the way to school told him that he needed to draw a number so that Hayden could know which seat to sit in every day.  So, that day during "station" time, Hayden told his teacher that he needed to draw a number to give the bus driver....he drew the number "3"!!  When he got home, he showed me what he was going to give to the bus driver the next day.  After asking him and some other moms, I figured out that the bus driver meant that he was assigning seats and they needed to draw a number out of a hat.  I wanted to give the number to the bus driver, but Hayden was too embarrassed.  Oh well, at least he got practice drawing numbers at school! :)

No comments: