I got to go to the annual "mom's day" at Lilly's school where she shared with me all the projects she has been working on as well as sing a few songs. I even got a t-shirt that she had painted for me to wear on Mother's day. I'm sure proud of what a good girl she is!
Pointing out her habitat diorama. She did a forest with a robin's nest. (We used the nest that the robin had built in our backyard last summer)
Sweet Lilly
Mother's day - I had been planning on going on our annual picnic to the lilac garden with Caleb and Grace during the day this week, but Hayden and Lilly both wanted to go, so we stopped by the store on our way to church, got some lunchables, and had a fun picnic in the park, soaking in the smell of lilacs!
On Monday, was the 1st grade concert. We got to watch Hayden in his George Washington hat singing patriotic songs. What a handsome guy!
Yesterday, Hayden earned his tiger cub badge and graduated to the wolf pack.
Pinning his badge on
I got a pin too!
Getting his new "scarf" tied on from the older wolf den.
The night ended with the fire alarm going off and getting to see fire trucks and firemen. Caleb thought it was great! Don't know what happened, but when we left, it didn't look like the firemen were in emergency mode, so Hayden was happy to get to go to school today since he was worried the school might burn down! Only a few more weeks until summer!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment