Monday, March 8, 2010

Our February/March Highlights

I was just downloading some pictures from the last couple of weeks and thought I would blog our happenings.
Lilly's getting better and better at going potty. I just need to get a little more motivated to put her on more often. But she loves to copy her brother and tries to go everytime he does.



During the last few weeks Hayden and Lilly have really started playing together. It's fun to see how they communicate and pretend together. Here is Hayden doctoring Lilly. She loved letting him inspect her!



Also thought I would add some pictures from my nephew Jake's fun b-day party.
Pretending to be scary lions! ARRRR!!!! Lilly's looking to see if the stuffed lion is roaring :)Having fun in Jake's new wagon
Ready to dig in! MMMMM!!!!



Ready for cake and ice cream!


That was good!



Following the tiger's tail to the prizes


Found the prizes at the end of the tail


HMM, this looks good!



One night, Hayden decided to draw a spider. We thought this was a pretty good interpretation, considering we had never drawn a spider for him before!


The kids got some free headbands from a friend. Here is their interpretation on how you wear them!


1 comment:

Bethany said...

Amber, the minivan post won't let me put a comment, so I'm doing it here! Congrats on the minivan. I'm sure you are in love with it already! We got a black Honda Odessey last October, and I'm kicking myself for fighting against a minivan for so long. I totally love it! Now we can be ebony and ivory! :)