Today we went in for our ultrasound. We looked away when the tech was looking in the "private" areas. We want another surprise. But if you want to follow old wives tales, the heart rate was 161 (indicating a girl), so we'll see!! I still really have no ideas. We are just excited. I haven't felt this baby as much as I did with Hayden and Lilly, but actually in the ultrasound, it was more active than Hayden and Lilly were, which was good to see. We got to see the little arms and legs moving and the mouth moving. Hayden was excited to see the pictures and when he saw the profile, he laughed and said it looked like a chicken! He may be surprised when it comes out! He likes to measure my belly with my measuring tape, kiss it and blow raspberries on the baby. I think he'll be a good big brother.
Here is the little arm and fingers
Leg with bent knee (foot on the right)

No comments:
Post a Comment