I've been meaning to blog these pictures for a while and am finally getting around to it. I turned 30!! It was a whole weekend celebration! We started on Thursday after work when Mark's parents took us out to Outback for dinner. YUM!! I brought my camera, but only remembered that I had it as we were leaving :( Then it was home to open up their present and have yummy Dairy Queen Blizzards. On Friday, we woke up. Mark had told me to not plan anything for that day, but it was all a surprise. My first clue was that he didn't wake up to go to work! Then he said to pack an overnight bag. We got into the car, stopped and got a papa Murphy's pizza and headed East. I kept guessing, but was never right. Finally we got to Kellogg, ID and arrived at the Morning Star Lodge. Mark had rented a condo, which included tickets to the indoor water park for the weekend. A couple of our friends came on Friday, and then my parents came on Saturday. It was a great 30th b-day weekend!!
Here we are just arriving at the condo. Hayden was excited about all the "surprises" too!

Getting comfy in the condo

The 1st thing Hayden did was get out his sleeping bag. Lilly didn't have one so she got her beach towel and pretended just like Hayden.

Found the perfect spot on the table

Getting ready for the water park. We even went down the "big" slides together....however a little too terrifying for the kids.

There was a wave/surfing machine that Mark went on. The kids liked taking a break and watching.


Having a snack

Getting ready to go down the slide

The squirting water area was their favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment