Thursday, August 19, 2010

GUPPIES

Here is a post that my mom posted on our Family's blog. I didn't have any pictures of the kids swimming at their swim lessons this summer so I thought I would add this post. They have done really well and are making improvements each time we go. Only 4 more lessons to go!!

On Tuesday evening, Papa and I met the Wags family at Applebees for dinner and then headed out to watch the kids' swim lessons. It was a warm and beautiful evening and the perfect place to cool off for some late summer fun.

Mom and Dad enjoyed the time in the pool as much or maybe more than the little guppies.
Jumping off...this is Hayden's favorite part!

Happy faces.

Building trust.


Are we having fun, yet?

Drying off. "Who wants ice cream?"

You gotta have ice cream after swimming... right? Hayden wanted "green" like Larry Boy?... and Lilly wanted "pink." She ended up with watermelon flavor with chocolate seeds!

Never miss the opportunity to check out Momo's hat.

It was a good evening. Glad we could join in the fun. xoxo

4 comments:

Joel and Amy said...

Direct Quote from Robin, "Lily, Hayden....I love those guys!"

Looks like fun summer time fun together before baby 3 comes along.

Amber said...

It was fun having you watch! Thanks for dinner AND ice cream!!! Hope you have a fun weekend!

Bugga said...

What sweet memories you are creating!

Saisslin Family said...

Amber, you are adventurous! Good times with the Wags and Momo and Papa.