Friday, December 17, 2010

Week of Crafting

It's been a busy week here getting ready for Christmas and Hayden's birthday. I wanted to make sure Santa would include Caleb, so finally finished his stocking yesterday!
Today the final touches went on the Bob pinata for Hayden's b-day party. I also finished the super hero capes for the party yesterday (more pictures to come).
Today we made some x-mas sugar cookies. Hayden had his own ball that he rolled over and over again making different designs.


Then we got to decorate!

Posing in the stocking :)

That looks like fun, Caleb! Let's try it too!!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

VR said...

Ok. How do you do the name on the stocking? Do you just have an awesome machine, take to someone to embroider or is it by hand? Mine never turn out or get done because I have to do them by hand (my machine works for sewing but is less than awesome at embroidery or appliquéd work). The look amazing and I bet those capes look amazing too!