When Grace was just 1 week old, my sister, Kim drove up from Eugene with 2 of her boys for spring break. It was fun getting to spend some time with them and Hayden and Lilly loved playing with their big cousins
Getting some good auntie time
Still loving holding Grace
Ben got a turn too, and got pretty good at carrying Grace around by the end of the week!
One of our projects was to make this tutu and headband for Grace's "photo shoot" for her birth announcements. (Much cuter in person), but we got some cute photos
The majority of the time, she looked like this (probably because we were torturing her with an itchy tutu!!)
Happy to be cuddled up in a blanket
Lilly got to ride a school bus as a reward for selling the most for a school fund raiser in her class. Last year, Hayden got to go and Lilly was excited to follow in his footsteps! I was going to let her go by herself (like Hayden did last year) while Kim and I went grocery shopping with Grace. But, when we got to school, all the other mom's were going with their kids, so Kim took Grace by herself to the store, while Lilly and I rode the bumpy school bus to/from the ice cream store! It was a special afternoon!
That night, Papa came over and Kim made a nice dinner.
Mark and the boys played "chubby bunny" with some Easter marshmallows. Ben was quickly foaming at the mouth with 2 marshmallows, while Mark continued to fit 3-4 more in his mouth!!
Not sure what Papa thought of all this!
One last cousin shot! Kim and I figured out that this was about the age range of our family growing up with 6 kids!! And I thought I was crazy!!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment