Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Break

 It's only day 2 of Spring Break, and we really have nothing fun planned, but it has been nice not needing to get up and out of the house every morning.  Especially since Mark and I have both come down with some sort of bug in the last 24 hours including hot sweats and chills (not fun when you have to get up 3-4 times a night to feed a baby).  Hoping it goes away soon!!

Here is our sweet Grace....just 2 weeks old.  I love her little lips!

 Tonight we dyed our Easter Eggs, after the kids have been asking the past 5 days.  They were excited to mix the colors and this year, old enough to do it (mostly) by themselves!
 Grace enjoyed Easter egg dying time on the couch

 Caleb liked holding the eggs to be dyed

I hope we are all healthy by this weekend for a fun Easter and visit from my brother!!!

No comments: