Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Birthday 6 Year Old!

Hayden turned 6 on Thursday!  I can't believe we have a 6 year old!!  We are very proud of him.  We had a family celebration on his real birthday, a kid birthday party yesterday and are celebrating again tonight with the grandparents....what a lucky guy!


 Excited about his Star War legos!
 His "bumpy" Lego cake :)  We had a Lego themed b-day party last night
 These Lego jello jigglers were a hit!
 We played some fun games, including Lego bingo
Pin the dot on the Lego
 Lego building hot potato
 Building the tallest Lego tower in 90 seconds
 Caleb helped by pushing the Legos around with his feet! :)
 Here is Jake's tower creation!!
 It was funny to see the boys towers vs. girls....Legos were definitely toys for boys in this crowd!
 Uncle Joel and Auntie Amy took good care of Grace during the party!  I think she liked the attention!
 Eating our lego pizza
 opening presents...a wild time!
 Ready to blow out the candles....I liked this picture because of Jake!!

Happy 6th Birthday Hayden.  We sure love you!!!

No comments: